Our Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
Shampoo: Apply bar directly to wet hair and massage with hands until desired lather is achieved. Alternatively, lather bar in hands and apply to hair. Rinse thoroughly, repeat as necessary.
Conditioner: Apply bar directly to wet hair, start at roots and smooth bar towards ends. Wait 3-5 minutes then rinse fully. Reapply to ends as a leave-in to detangle, rinse as required.
Simply place bars on a bar dish with drainage for daily in-shower use. Keep bars away from spraying and pooling water, or store outside of shower. For best results when traveling, pat bars dry before stowing in tins. DO NOT store wet bars in travel
Shampoo: sodium coco sulfate, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea oil, hemp seed oil, apricot seed oil, dimethicone copolyol, stinging nettle extract, cocoa powder, (essential oils of: lavender 40/42, peppermint supreme, eucalyptus globulus, rosemary (Morocco), clary sage (France), sweet basil (India), cedar wood Virginian), and d-panthenol
Conditioner: behentrimonium methosulfate (from rapeseed oil), cetearyl (natural emulsifier and conditioner), cocoa butter, cetyl, coconut oil, castor oil, glycerin, olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, cocoa powder, (essential oils of: lavender 40/42, peppermint supreme, eucalyptus globulus, rosemary (Morocco), clary sage (France), sweet basil (India), cedar wood Virginian), petigrin, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, d-panthenol, cyclomethicone, and vitamin E
- Effective on all hair types including oily, dry, curly, flat and textured
- Safe for color-treated, keratin-treated and bleached hair
- Won't strip the natural oils of your hair and scalp
- Nourishes and soothes dry, flaky scalps, including dandruff
- Adds volume and won't weigh down hair
- Plastic-free packaging
- Great for travel: compact, light-weight, long-lasting, leak-proof, and TSA-Friendly